- ABOUT US
About the Company
Founded in Boston, USA, GL-TURBO is a global business with manufacturing plants in USA, China and Denmark. Sales and service representatives are located in over 30 countries.
- In June of 1998, the predecessor of GL-TURBO was founded with a goal to make the world's best valves and blowers for wastewater treatment.
- In June of 2006, the design of the GL Series integrally geared turbo blower was formally started with a team of industry experts in Boston with the sole focus to have the most efficient product in the market.
- In May of 2008, the blower business was spun off as a separate company to solely focus on design and manufacturing of turbo blowers and the name GL-TURBO was adopted.
- In March of 2015, GL-TURBO celebrated the manufacturing of its 200th turbo blower.
- In October of 2015, GL-TURBO set up GL-TURBO International, ApS in Denmark to manage all GL-TURBO businesses outside China and the Americas.
- In November of 2015, GL-TURBO formed a formal partnership with Lone Star Blower, Inc. in Houston,TX USA to manage all GL-TURBO sales, marketing and manufacturing in the Americas.
- In January of 2016, GL-TURBO China launched a successful IPO on the third board in China.
- In April of 2016, GL-TURBO unveiled LS Series multistage centrifugal product line with design collaboration from Lone Star Blower, Inc.
- In September of 2016, GL-TURBO Houston was created as a USA manufacturing facility in conjunction with Lone Star Blower, Inc. to offer a full manufacturing, packaging and testing of GL-TURBO products and services.
- In January of 2017, GL-TURBO achieved its 300th unit sold.